Saturday, November 5, 2011

BBQ - Day 2 - Pizza

Today is Day 2 of our BBQ dinners!  We had the BBQ sandwiches, now it's time for pizza!

I have always like BBQ pizza, but whenever I got it from places I always felt they never had enough BBQ on there!  So now I get to put on as much as I want! 

I start with a store bought crust...yes, store bought!  This is a quick and easy dinner night!  Actually I guess it's really a quick and easy dinner week!!  I have used the Pillsbury crust and it is good too, but Boboli is even easier!  We really like the Boboli thin crust, but they didn't have any at the store that week.  Oh well!



You can just start putting your toppings on, or if you want it to taste a little better you can doctor it a little!  

I like to take a little melted butter and spread it all over the crust.


Then I sprinkle it with some garlic powder, onion powder and a little thyme.


Then spread a thin layer of pizza sauce on the crust followed by a little bar-b-que sauce...trust me! 


Then put on the mozzarella cheese and pile on the bar-b-que!!!


Cook like the package says, and voila!


It's faster than ordering and waiting on delivery!


And it tastes WAY better!!! 


Yummy!!!

Tomorrow we are having BBQ nachos!


No comments:

Post a Comment