Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Holidays

It is Christmas Eve Eve, as we call it in our house, and our Christmas festivities have begun!  We have a 4 day celebration that includes visiting parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and more!  

It is quite a lot to do and at times we tend to get frustrated with all the running around we have to do.  But this year we have tried not to let that happen.  I am trying to be thankful that I have so much family that we are able to see...we won't always be able to do this.  We also have decided that this year on Christmas morning we are going to let it be just us!  Last year we didn't have very much time to open presents and spend time just us on Christmas morning and this year we have made sure we are going to get to do that.  I am really looking forward to it!

This is the first year that Griffin will really be excited about toys and things and we are very excited to see him experience everything!  

I hope you have the happiest of holidays this year!

I want to share with you a painting I made the other day that is now hanging in my kitchen.

 


The lights have everyone's name on them!


It's just a quick thing I did one day at my mom's.  I really like it!



Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!



2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Enjoy your time together and I can't twait to see your next craft idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Mary! You too! I have a few things I have been working on and can't wait to show you!

    ReplyDelete