Monday, August 27, 2012

Cool Whip Cookies

I am always looking for super-easy and quick recipes for everything. It doesn't matter if it's desserts or main dishes or sides for dinner, the easier the better! And if you have been following my blog for any amount of time, I'm sure you already know that!

 

However, you have to be careful...sometimes if it sounds too good to be true, it is! Tis recipe is one of those for me.

 

I saw this recipe on Pinterest and just had to try it. It helped that I happen to have all the ingredients in my kitchen at the time! All three ingredients! Cookies with three ingredients....I want to give those a try!!

 

 

 
All you need is a box of cake mix (any flavor), one container of Cool Whip, and one egg!
 
I had a chocolate Devils Food cake mix.
 

 

Pour cake mix in a bowl...
 

 

...add Cool Whip...
 

 

...and the egg, and mix well.
 
The mix is very thick! Drop cookies onto cookie sheet.
 

 

Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.
 

 

They sure do look yummy!!
 

 

One thing is for sure...they were easy!
 

 

I personally didn't care for these cookies. They were very thick. More like a very dense cake than cookies.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Perhaps they would be better with another flavor. I'm not sure, but I will stick with regular cookies from now on!

 

I debated on whether I should share this with you, but I think I should show you the good, bad and ugly, not only the pretty, wonderful, and yummy!!

 

If you try these cookies, and they turn out better for you, let me know! Leave a comment!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment