Sunday, July 10, 2011

New Blog...Again!

I started this blog several years ago to show off my creative works. This lasted for a little while, but at the time I was working, coaching volleyball and was a trying to be the best little new wife I could be!

Then we found out we were pregnant and things got even crazier!! The blog went by the wayside...as they do.

So I am going to try it again! This time I am a stay-at-home mom with two wonderful kids, so the "crazy" part of my life is still there it's just a different kind of crazy!

Most of my crafting is done now during nap time, which means that it is tough to finish some projects in one sitting! At first I will probably refer back to projects I have done in the past, as
I am still proud of them and want to show them off! And I don't get to craft as often as I would like, so I need something to fill some space on here!

This is going to be my outlet for sharing my creativity, my ideas, and probably some of my rants!! Thanks for looking at it! I hope you like it!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Let me introduce you to the inspiration for my craziness...aka my family!!

Here is my handsome husband and best friend:

This is my Monkey, Griffin! He makes me laugh more than I would have thought possible!


Here is our little girl, Olivia. She is the sweetest baby!


I am so blessed to have the family I have! An amazing husband and two wonderful kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment