Monday, August 1, 2011

Pinterest

A couple of months ago I stumbled upon a little website called Pinterest. I have been totally addicted ever since! If you don't know what I am talking about, leave my site right now and go check it out...but come back!! You can follow me by clicking on the link on the right of my page.

I have gotten so many creative craft ideas and so many new recipe ideas for Pinterest. My husband has told me that I have a "Pinterest problem", but he likes that I have gotten so many new recipes and that I have been trying them out!

The bad thing about this website is that I have too many ideas of crafts I want to do! And I am notorious for starting a project and not finishing it! So today, as I was starting a project, I made myself put it down! I have to finish a project before starting a new one!! This is why it's been a while since I have had a new project on here. I currently have several projects I have started and I am making myself finish them before starting anything else!

Here are my projects I have going:
a dress
a blanket
a mobile
two shirts
...and that's just my sewing projects!

Geez, I have got to finish them!! So hopefully I will be able to show them to you soon! I am also working on doing some tutorials, which I have never done, but we will see about that!

Another website that I have recently found is Pixlr. It is an online photo editing website. I have used photoshop before and I loved it, but I can't afford to buy it to put it on my computer. So I was looking for something online that was free and could do the basics of what photoshop can do. I found it! Here are some things I have done on it.

I love those big eyes!



I love the pictures that are black and white and have little pops of the color left in them.


And this one I just love!

No comments:

Post a Comment