Monday, September 19, 2011

Pinterest Addiction

My name is Amy, and I am an addict. 

A Pinterest addict.
There I said it.  

I can't help it.  I just love to waste time on there!
I believe I have crossed a big milestone in the Pinterest world.  Yesterday I noticed that I have pinned 1000 pins!  I'm not sure if I should be proud or ashamed!  

This says it best...


 Yep! 

I just get so many great ideas on SO many things I can do!  Now to pick just one at a time!

I have a lot of old books that I am going to get rid of.  We cleaned off several bookshelves a while ago and my hubby was going to take the books to Goodwill.  I keep telling him not to take them yet because I want to do something with them, but I can't decide what I want to do.

I have gotten some ideas but nothing that I really love.  Here are some things I have found.

A wreath using pages cut like leaves.


Rosette wreath...I like this one.



 Another wreath.



How about ornaments?

 

Or I guess I could wallpaper a wall...?


This is one thing I have found that I really like!  I am thinking about making some for the kid's rooms.


 
I am trying to be creative and come up with something original, but am having a tough time.  I blame the head cold that I can't seem to get rid of!

Anyone have any suggestions of what to do with old book pages?

No comments:

Post a Comment