Tuesday, September 13, 2011

IKEA Trip

 I LOVE IKEA!!!

I mean, how could you not love it?  The funny thing is that most people in this area have no idea what IKEA is.

The closest one to us is about 8 hours away!  So it's understandable that people haven't heard of it.  I personally have been doing my part to introduce people to this amazing store!  

This past weekend I took my daughter on her very first IKEA trip!  She won't remember it since she is only five months old, but I thought I should start her out young! 

My mom and I decided it was time for a trip, so we went and visited some of her family that lives close to Atlanta and we also made a stop at The Cheesecake Factory (one of my all time favorite restaurants!!)  There is also not a Cheesecake Factory here...have I mentioned that I live in Memphis, TN?  It's not like it's a small town, but we are definitely lacking in some of our amenities!

So this is why I haven't updated lately.  I didn't even open my laptop all weekend!  It was kind of nice!  I definitely can't live without it forever, but for a weekend was nice!

Here are some pictures from our trip.

Olivia and me at IKEA!  (We are the tiny people in the picture!)


 My mom loves IKEA too!  Her favorite part is the kitchens!  She LOVES organization and therefore LOVES IKEA!  


Olivia likes IKEA too!


Having lunch...


This is all that's left of the meatballs and mashed potatoes!  YUM!

 
Mom and Olivia looking at the flags!


I love this picture!  (Even though Olivia has some serious drool!)


They are two funny girls!


You have to be pretty tough to shop at IKEA....Olivia had to take a nap!


So sweet!



We had a great time!  And we got some great stuff! 

No comments:

Post a Comment