Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The hits just keep on coming...

In my last blog, I told you that my son had gotten some kind of stomach bug...Well, the next day I caught it, but it was ten times worse!  I actually thought it was food poisoning.  But now I am thinking it might not have been...my husband is sick as a dog right now with the same thing I had.  

That makes me feel bad! :(  Poor guy.  The worst part is that today was his first day of his new job.  Thankfully, he did what he had to do at work and came home and no one knew he was sick.  I was honestly impressed with that!  I become a big baby when I'm sick and I suddenly think everyone wants to feel sorry for me!  But he's a tough guy, not a big baby like me!

And I'm not done yet...I talked to my mom this morning and she is sick too!  Yeah, now I really feel bad!  

I know they could have caught it from a number of other people and places, but it's just too much of a coincidence. 

So to my mom and my hubby...I'm sorry for infecting you!  

To those of you reading my blog...I am really hoping to be back to blogging on a regular basis soon!  I have several things I have been working on lately that I am very excited to show you!  So stay tuned!

--------------------

I do want to share one thing with you...Last night I was talking to my husband about his new job and telling him how proud of him I am.  He asked if I was sure I was proud since he is just chasing a professional dream. 

I said, Of course I'm proud of you!  Besides...

I was pretty impressed with that!   I thought it sounded quote-worthy! 

It's very true.  Dreams are no good if you only dream them.  You have to work toward your dreams and not just hope that they will come true.  If you don't change anything, then nothing will change!

I really am proud of my husband for being the kind of man that follows his dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment