Wednesday, November 30, 2011

After Thanksgiving

My family and I made it through Thanksgiving relatively unscathed!  We enjoyed spending time with our family!  It's funny how you have the family that you love and wish you could always spend more time with, and then there are other members of the clan that....well, let's just say, you love them because they are family! 

The day after Thanksgiving we took my mother-in-law to Nashville to see the lights at the Opryland Hotel.  She had never been, so we thought it would be fun! 

When we got back, it was time to decorate for Christmas!!  I wanted to decorate earlier, but Hubby wouldn't let me.  When I asked him to get the decorations down out of the attic he said, "I'm sorry, you're request has been denied."  Yes, he's quite hilarious...

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the weekend that I thought I would share.


Me and my handsome hubby!


Griffin and Daddy watching Shrek!



My beautiful family in front of the huge Christmas tree.



My mother-in-law and the kids.



Tree of lights.



Tons of lights!!



I am so amazed by these trees!  How do they do that?



Leaving Opryland Hotel.



I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!


No comments:

Post a Comment