Friday, August 26, 2011

Blanket Envy!

I have found so many things that I love on Pinterest lately, but there is one thing above all the others that I am totally in love with.

This blanket...


Here is the back. It's the wonderful minky fabric.



I am completely LUSTING over this blanket!

The creator of this blanket doesn't do custom orders anymore, but somewhere I read that it cost $140!!!!

I definitely can't afford that anytime soon! So it's a good thing that I can sew!

You can buy the pattern to make this beauty on her website Honeybear Lane. I actually just entered to win it! Fingers crossed!!

Go check out her site and all the other beautiful puff blankets she has made!



****Update****
Honeybear Lane has opened her shop!!

Her blankets are $175 (not $140!). They are pre-made, and they are beautiful!

Go check out her shop! Let her know I sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment