Friday, April 13, 2012

Volleyball Cupcakes

As you probably know by now, I love baking!  It's hard to find the time with my two kids, and if I am going to bake I really have to have somewhere in mind that I am going to take the baked goodies so they don't sit in my house, which would lead to me eating them all by myself...this would not be a good thing!

A couple of weeks ago my volleyball team got together to watch film of us playing, and I thought this was a perfect time to make some cupcakes!  Volleyball cupcakes, of course!!





I put the girls' numbers on the cupcakes!   (I should have done it in another color, but all I had was pink.)


I even did two cupcakes for the coaches...A and B!


Here is my awesome team (most of them) holding their personalized cupcakes!  They were so excited!  I'm glad they enjoyed them!


No comments:

Post a Comment